Happy Thanksgiving to all my viewers! I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone who takes the time and view my blogs. Your support is appreciated and I pray you will be blessed. Today, is the day that we take the time out to be thankful for everything that is going on in our lives. I’m going to keep that tradition and share five things that I am thankful for. They are not listed in specific order:
1. I am thankful for Jesus Christ
2. I am thankful for my life, I find it robbery by not acknowledging God’s mercy for sparing my life and my hubby’s on 9.9.9
3. I am thankful for my family, friends,students,sisters, and especially my brothers (who still likes to beat me up!)
4. I am thankful for my parents, they are the best! (and all my surrogate moms, Aunt Marsha, Aunt Linda, Godmommy Darlene, Mother Ann, Renee, Mommy Sandy, Momma Nell, and Aunt Kat!)
5. Last, but never least my hubby, he is my best friend and truly means the world to me. Some women spend their whole lives trying to find a man worth their weight and glory……… I have that and God knows that I am so thankful for that!
I also want to thank God in advance for the miracles and breakthroughs that will happen in 2010!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND BE ENCOURAGED AND EAT LOTS OF FOOD TODAY!